1. Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer, and ideal essential device for laboratories, is widely applied in colleges and universities, environment protecting, research, sanitation, antiepeidemic, petrolum, metallurgy, chemical and medical units.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer most reasonable prices
3. More than over 20 year's history that we will provide products with high quality
4. Reliable and experienced delivery agent
5. We can develop according to customer's samples or drawings.
A magnetic stirrer or magnetic mixer is a laboratory device that employs a rotating magnetic field to cause astir bar (also called "flea") immersed in a liquid to spin very quickly, thus stirring it. The rotating field may be created either by a rotating magnet or a set of stationary electromagnets, placed beneath the vessel with the liquid. Since glass does not affect a magnetic field appreciably (it is transparent to magnetism), and most chemical reactions take place in glass vessels (i. E. See beaker (glassware) or laboratory flasks), magnetic stir bars work well in glass vessels. On the other hand, the limited size of the bar means that magnetic stirrers can only be used for relatively small (under 4 liters) experiments. They also have difficulty dealing with viscousliquids or thick suspensions. For larger volumes or more viscous liquids, some sort of mechanical stirring is typically needed.
|Specifications of 79-1 Laboratory Magnetic Stirrer|
AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz
Easy to use, reliable, magnetic drive