1. Easy to operate, with large capacity, steady performance. Applicable for blood serum ans plasma seperation in labratories.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer most reasonable prices
3. More than over 20 year's history that we will provide products with high quality
4. Reliable and experienced delivery agent
5. We can develop according to customer's samples or drawings.
A centrifuge is a piece of equipment, generally driven by an electric motor (or, in some older models, by hand), that puts an object in rotation around a fixed axis, applying a force perpendicular to the axis. A centrifuge is also used to separate the components of blood in blood banks. The centrifuge works using the sedimentation principle, where thecentripetal acceleration causes denser substances to separate out along the radial direction (the bottom of the tube). By the same token lighter objects will tend to move to the top (of the tube; In the rotating picture, move to the centre).
|Specifications of 90-1 Benchtop Low Speed Universal Centrifuge|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Safety control||Automatic stop|
|Simple and easy for use, low noise and steady performance.|