800d Electric Centrifuge, Medical Centrifuge
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $42|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 800D
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 6 Holes
- Shape: Round
- Transport Package: 30cm X 30cm X 28cm (11.81in X 11.81in X 11.02in)
- Origin: China
- Application: Industry, School, Hosipital, Lab
- Structure: Desktop
- Max Speed: 4000
- Cover Material: Rubber
- Trademark: JY/OEM
- Specification: CE, ISO13485/9001/14001
- HS Code: 8421199090
Low speed table centrifugal machine features in stable operation, low noise, delicate appearance, safety-regulative balance and high precision control and it is widely used in biochemical, medical research and material units.
A centrifuge is a piece of equipment, generally driven by an electric motor (or, in some older models, by hand), that puts an object in rotation around a fixed axis, applying a force perpendicular to the axis. A centrifuge is also used to separate the components of blood in blood banks. The centrifuge works using the sedimentation principle, where the centripetal acceleration causes denser substances to separate out along the radial direction (the bottom of the tube). By the same token lighter objects will tend to move to the top (of the tube; In the rotating picture, move to the centre).
1. It has the advantages of small cubage, light weight, large capacity, low noise and so on. It can be operated conveniently. It is an ideal instrument for hospitals, labs to make qualitative analysis to serum, plasma, radio-immunity.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer most reasonable prices
3. More than over 20 year's history that we will provide products with high quality
4. Reliable and experienced delivery agent
5. We can develop according to customer's samples or drawings.
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|