W-201B Thermostatic Water/Oil Bath (W-201B)
|FOB Price:||US $59 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $59/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: W-201B
- Structure: Desktop
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Type: Heating Type
- Specification: 50× 36× 24cm, 8KGS
- HS Code: 8419899090
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: School, Hosipital, Lab
- Trademark: JY/OEM
- Origin: China
1. As a manufacturer, we can offer most reasonable prices
2. More than over 20 year's history that we will provide products with high quality
3. Reliable and experienced delivery agent
4. We can develop according to customer's samples or drawings.
A heated bath is used in the laboratory to allow a chemical reaction to occur at an elevated temperature.
The heated bath is a fluid placed in an open (metal) pot. Water and silicone oil are the most commonly used fluids. Awater bath is used for temperatures up to 100 °C. An oil bath is employed for temperatures over 100 °C.
The heated bath is heated on a hot plate, or with a bunsen burner. The reaction chamber (florence flask, erlenmeyer flask, beaker) is immersed in the heated bath. A thermometer is usually kept in the fluid to monitor the temperature.
|Specifications for W-201B Thermostatic Water/Oil Bath|
|Temperature control range||RT~100º C|
|Temperature fluctuation||± 0.5 Celsius|
|Working room size(mm³ )||Φ 26× 16|
|Laboratory water bath of easy to use, quality stainless steel material, good reliability.|