Hh-S1 Laboratory Thermostatic Digital Water Bath
|FOB Price:||US $55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $55/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||38*31*25cm, 5kgs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HH-S1
- Stainless Steel Water Tank: Easy Operation
- Specification: CE, ISO13485/14001/9001 Certified
- HS Code: 8419899090
- Type: Heating Type
- Trademark: JY
- Origin: China
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer most reasonable prices
3. More than over 20 year's history that we will provide products with high quality
4. Reliable and experienced delivery agent
5. We can develop according to customer's samples or drawings.
A heated bath is used in the laboratory to allow a chemical reaction to occur at an elevated temperature.
The heated bath is a fluid placed in an open (metal) pot. Water and silicone oil are the most commonly used fluids. A water bath is used for temperatures up to 100 ° C. An oil bath is employed for temperatures over 100 ° C.
The heated bath is heated on a hot plate, or with a bunsen burner. The reaction chamber (florence flask, erlenmeyer flask, beaker) is immersed in the heated bath. A thermometer is usually kept in the fluid to monitor the temperature.
|Specifications of HH-S1 Thermostatic Digital One-hole Laboratory Water Bath|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Temperature control range||Room temperature to 100 Celsius|
|Temperature fluctuation||0.5 Celsius|
|Working room size||L18 W18 H9cm|
|Laboratory water bath of easy to use, quality stainless steel material, good reliability.|