DB-II Laboratory Heater/Laboratory Hot Plate/ Heating Plate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3500 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||26cm X 24cm X 19cm (10.24in X 9.45in X 7.48in)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DB-II
- Type: Thermostatic Hot Plate
- Trademark: JY
- Origin: China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel: Hot Plate
- Specification: CE, ISO13485/14001/9001
2. CE, ISO13485/14001/9001 Certified
3. As a manufacturer, we can offer most reasonable prices
4. More than over 20 year's history that we will provide products with high quality
5. Reliable and experienced delivery agent
6. We can develop according to customer's samples or drawings.
In laboratory settings, hot plates are generally used to heat glassware or its contents. Some hot plates also contain a magnetic stirrer, allowing the heated liquid to be stirred automatically.
In a student laboratory hot plates are used because baths can be hazards if they spill, overheat or ignite, because they have a high thermal inertia (meaning they take a long time to cool down) and mantles can be very expensive and are designed for specific flask volumes.
|Specifications for DB-II Stainless Steel Laboratory Hotplate|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|